Welcome to Hylda.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hylda’s Website, located at hyldalife.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Hylda if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Hylda will only recommend products that we believe to be useful and beneficial to our readers. Sometimes, we may receive a small commission if you click through from our site and buy one of the products. We will never recommend products just for the sake of a commission fee. If content has been sponsored by a brand, we will mark that clearly.
Unless otherwise stated, Hylda and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Hylda. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Hylda for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Hylda
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Hylda
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Hylda
- Redistribute content from Hylda
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Hylda does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Hylda,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Hylda shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Hylda reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Hylda a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
These organisations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Hylda’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
All content found on the Hylda Website, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. Offerings for continuing education credits are clearly identified and the appropriate target audience is identified. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call an emergency medical line (such as 999, 911 or 112 as appropriate) immediately. Hylda does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on Hylda.com. Reliance on any information provided by Hylda.com, Hylda employees, contracted writers, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to Hylda is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials or discussions regarding sexually explicit disease states. If you find these materials offensive, you may choose not to use our Site. The Site and its Content are provided on an “as is” basis.
Links to educational content not created by Hylda are taken at your own risk. Hylda is not responsible for the claims of external websites and education companies.
COMPETITION – WIN ONE OF THREE £25 BATH SOAKS FROM SOAPSMITH
- The promoters are Hylda and Soapsmith
Competition valid from 8am GMT 10th March 2021 to 6pm GMT 14th March 2021
Competition open to all UK residents, aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the promoters, and their immediate family
To enter the Competition, entrants must…
(i) Like the competition post on Hylda’s instagram account
(ii) Follow Hylda’s Instagram account (@wearehylda) and Soapsmith’s Instagram account (@soapsmithlondon)
(iii) Tag friends in the comments section of the competition post
Competition closes 6pm GMT 14th March 2021. Entries received after the end of the competition period will not be valid
No bulk or automated entries are permitted
Three winners will be selected by random selection and will be announced on @wearehylda‘s Stories on 16th March 2021
- Hylda will ask the winners to provide further details in relation to the prize via Direct Message on Instagram. The winners must provide the details in order to claim the prize
- Should the winner be unable to accept the prize or if the winner fails to provide their details within 48 hours of Hylda contacting them, then the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner will be chosen
Three winning entrants will each win a £25 Bath Soak from Soapsmith. Fragrance to be assigned randomly
The prize does not include the cost of any travel, spending money, insurance or any other expenses
All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives
Hylda reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute