The Midlife Reset Workshop is a three-part online workshop to maximise your midlife. It costs £45 for three 60-minute Zoom sessions on November 3, 10 and 17 at 7pm GMT.
Whether we like it or not, each phase of life demands that we grow and change. Navigating change in 2020 isn’t the same as it was a year ago. Our health, jobs, family, finances, values—everything has been thrown up in the air and our midlife priorities challenged.
Each of the three 60-minute Midlife Reset sessions includes group discussions and supporting materials. These three hours will help guide the way for the next phase of your life.
Consultant, coach, author and speaker
I have worked with individuals and businesses around the world to design change that sticks. I am the author of seven books, including Late Love and Why Women Mean Business, a TEDx speaker and a regular contributor to The Harvard Business Review and Forbes.
Most of us aren’t training for the long haul. We aren’t even thinking about it. Major crises invite a rethink. It’s time to develop a roadmap for transitioning gracefully through entirely new phases… and making the most of the next phase of our life.
What The Midlife Reset Workshop covers
- Session 1, November 3: Harvesting the past. Where I’ve been: A review of life to date, where you’ve come from, what you’ve experienced, and what you’ve learnt.
- Session 2, November 10: Assessing the present. Where I’m standing: Where am I in the arc of life and with whom am I travelling? What do I want to keep, and what might I let go?
- Session 3, November 17: Planning the future. Who I want to become: The dream, the role models and the choices to make today to get moving.
The Midlife Reset Workshop includes:
- Three 60-minute Zoom workshop sessions led by me, with supportive breakout sessions to enable you to discuss and connect with other midlife women.
- Three downloadable toolkits of questions and frameworks to enable you to build your own transition solution.
- Follow up content from the course to stimulate your thinking and help anchor the change you want to make (whatever that may be).
HOW TO BOOK: The ticket price is £45 is for all three workshop sessions. You can book your space here. I look forward to seeing you – via Zoom – for what is going to be a transformative experience with me and a community of brilliant midlife women.